Java Developer (Cyprus) in Limassol
One of the largest and most successful investment companies, developing software for trading and financial operations is looking for a competent Java Developer to join their team in Limassol, Cyprus.
As a Java Developer, you will play the important role of developing software programs and utilities used in the company and of the ensuring that the latest software applications for trading related systems run properly.
What you should have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant degree;
- 4 years of Java programming experience;
- Solid knowledge of Java 8 language and core libraries;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Previous experience with JBoss.
Would be a plus:
- Good knowledge of C/C , C#;
- Hands-on experience with wildfly.
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward;
- Paid education/training/certification and IT conferences attendance;
- Private health and pension insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Intellectually stimulating work environment;
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities.